Monday, May 23, 2016

The Real Deal - Transfers!!!

HOOOOOOLLA BAGOOOOLLAAAA! (That doesn'tmean anything in particular)

I'm here (More or less) in San Felipe. I'm really in Mexicali and waiting to go til tomorrow. Good week last week. We had companion exchanges with Elder G*; I went to H* (His area).

We had other companionship exchangs with my district leader (Elder A*) in my area. He interviewed the five baptisms we hadlined up for wednesday and four of them fell through. J*C* got baptized. Lost the pic. O*, S*, and J* smoked a cigarrette from their mom. K*'s mom told him not to get batized and so he's doubtful on action.

Now I'm going to Serve in San Felipe with Elder C*. He's from Oregon. I'm pretty excited to serve with him down there. Here Goes!!

--Elder Brown Apparently Elder Brown's bike broke and he cut his hand. So many adventures. Someday, we'll get the stories to go along with the pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment