Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pressing Forward

Jan 18, 2016

This computer hardly works. Elder Ruiz left and I'm still in Imperial. if theres somethig that looks fuy, add an N or two or possibly a R. Elder Ruiz Is a really good missioary. He taught me well and I have learned a lot. Right now he's a zone leader.

I'm still in Imperial, ad I'm a little overwhelmed. There's a lot to do here ad now I do't have his help. I've got another elder, Elder D*** What else? Well I cried when I said bye to Elder Ruiz. It was rather sad. Yes, there were difficulties, but through him, God worked miracles here. The area of Imperial is progressig very quickly thanks to him
Happy 19th Birthday Elder Brown

What else? I loved the cards! I'm gona use them I LOOOOVVVVED the birthday card. It was really fuy. :) It's really short today and I actually have to ru unfortunately. Sorry about that. :/ I didn't even give you anything good to share.

Mom's Crazy Birthday Package to Elder Brown
From Brock's Mom: The card you see in the bottom picture to the right is the one he writes about in his letter home. The birthday card is of a little boy bending over with his rear end up to a microphone. When you open the card, it reads, "My rendition of Happy Birthday!"



1 comment:

  1. Saying goodbye to companions can be really hard. Stay true to the good habits Elder Ruiz taught you, and may your third change/transfer be a happy one!

    ReplyDelete