Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Great Week

Wow. Another week is already gone. I went my first week with Elder D***, and It was a really good week. :) He is ridiculously obedient. He teaches really well and he's almost a head shorter than me, but he walks faster than any of the other missionaries. It's pretty funny actually. :) He knows a TON about the gospel and he teaches it really well.

I have been taking a greater and greater role in the lessons here and because I stayed and Elder R*** left, I was in charge of basically everything for the first couple of days. It was a little bit stressful, but it helped me put myself to work. Elder D*** wants and helps me to take charge of the lessons and just about everything.

At a Stree Vendor
As well, Elder D*** keeps and sticks to a budget. He does it really well. With him as my companion, I've been able to do it as well. I get the feeling you commented something about the money. ;) I took a picture of the street vendors and I as well.

C****: We haven't gone and visited him, hardly at all. However, he and his family attended church.

D***: She is progressing. The hardest thing was that her husband wasn't really in on the whole che-bang. We talked to him about its importance in families and they now attend church.

The Branch: There was a Branch activity this last week. We held it's first family home evening.

that's about it. :) Adios.

1 comment:

  1. Your new companion sounds great! Is he Latino? Because I had two Latin companions who were shorter than me and I was SHOCKED by how fast they could walk! I never could figure out how they did it. About taking more control- good for you, Elder Brown! You will grow a lot as a missionary if you keep that up! :)

    ReplyDelete