Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Giant of a Heart

1. I wrote in my journal kneeling down on monday. Mostly because I didn't feel like getting out of my kneeling position. :) Then my knees started hurting and I got tired of the novelty. theres a reason man invented a chair and desk. :)

2. taught A* and L* last week. they came to J*'s baptism all by themselves, n seemed to enjoy it. :) after that, they accepted the invitation to hear the discussions again. turns out, they've been havin quite a few problems n it's gonna take a while fer em to get baptized, but they seem to be progressing.

3. The cutest little 11 year old girl is named A*. yes, it's a US name. we've been teaching 'er n she's been studyin' n progressin pretty well. :) turns out, my comp's bike got robbed yesterday, n she n 'er mom found out. the sister that was gonna eat with us canceled out too. in the end, A* n her mom, a*, invited us to eat w/ em. we ate w/em n the most adorable 11 yr old girl ever (A*) gave us ALL of her candy. ALL OF IT! then she promised us she was going to sell her toys to buy a bike for Elder Z*!!! Heart-breaker. :,) Anyway, she's gonna get baptized the 26th of august. :)

1 comment: