Thursday, November 17, 2016

The Red House

Elder Evans and Elder Brown just before Transfers
Its really weird here in bugambilias... in san felipe I basically ran the show. here, the show's suppossed to run me. don't quite know how to do that yet…

What do you mean the show is supposed to run you? Just that you are not in charge...?

Yeah. in San Felipe all the members trusted and followed me. here, I'm supposed to trust and follow them. Basically, I know how to be number one and I can do it well, but I don't know how to be number two or three, or six. It's just that the ward has its own pace that I'm not supposed to touch. :)
Elder Hilario and Elder Brown

Ahhh, makes sense. Just put forth your best effort and it will be okay.

It's mostly just that it's all different every time I transfer. :) Sometimes its just a bit harder to orient myself.

Yep. One thing about missions is you have to learn to adjust and get used to change.

uuummmmm....

Elder Hilario is AWESOME. He works super hard and he really wants to do the right thing. :) He played soccer as a goalie before the mish.

Fun story:
Elder Brown's New Bedroom
we prayed to find a man waiting outside a red house the other day. we left to work like a normal day. We contacted a couple of people and then, without even thinking about it, I talked to a man leaning on his car. I gave him a card and he asked us to enter. As we left, and upon writing his address and recognizeable features of his house, we realized it was rather red. :) The thing I learned is that many times God answers our prayers if we're willing to work and obey anyway. :) He'll pour down a miracle of tithing if we're already living it because we can. He might work miracles if we're obeying the commandment for the miracle, but He'll ALWAYS pour down miracles if we're willing to obey anyway.

1 comment: