Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Another Six Weeks in Aweseome Ensenada

Elder Brown
Yet another week flew by. another transfer went. and I didn´t. Neither did my companion. we're still here rocking Bahia.

Actually, we had a baptism! We baptized the house and, well, the confirmation is still wating a bit. Anyway, I actually don´t remember much of what happened this past week.

 I lost my agenda and we knocked a bunch of doors. I know the Lord is preparing something really cool for us. We just need to prepare for it. Have a great week! Signature, ME
"I think your home is a little out of my area."
Elder Brown's letter was super short this week so here are a few pictures for your pleasure. We love the little lamb with Elder Brown and his name tag. A few weeks ago we sent a package to Elder Brown with objects we found for cheap at Target that we could put a scripture with. Elder Brown's sister and youngest brother found the cute little lamb and wanted Elder Brown to remember to go rescue the little lost sheept. 
"Why Am I Here On Earth?" Elder Brown gives a pass-along card to this astronaut (who cares that it is a statue). Missionaries can answer all kinds of questions. Remember the General Conference talk, Ask the Missionaries. They can help you! by Russell M. Nelson? If you don't, look it up and read it.

Lastly, a wonderful picture of a REALLY tall flag pole. Elder Brown wrote home, "An inspirational quote." I suppose now it is my job to find a quote to add to the photo. If any of you have suggestions, go ahead and send them my way. :)



3 comments: