Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Who knew a Banana Was Really a Hazard?

Teaching about the godhead last tuesday, and this investigator thought we called Heavenly Father our "Celestial Godfather". When she heard that, she was like, "Wait! Where'd he come from!"

Sister Gu* went home today; that was super sad. She was such a good missionary. She was just finishing her first transfer and she taught like she'd been in the mission for months. She had to go though: her back and just about everything else were hurting her. Oh well.

Saw this kid on crutches on Wednesday. he slipped on a BANANA!!!! I did NOT know that was a legit hazard! I thought it was just cartoon drama!! Don't worry though, he's ok.

I wrote in black pen again on saturday. it was life changing. :)

Sister A* is a Saint!!! She saw this guy named J* out in the street n invited him to eat. CRAZY!! in all ways, her n her husband are really just a model marriage. All in all, I've been super blessed:

1. I know how to JUGGLE! I can juggle inside out, outside in, and in a circle. (E Brown terminology) 2. four people came to church on sunday, and they want to get baptized!!!
3. My comp and I went to the temple Friday. Man, is that place special. :)
4. Heavenly Father loves me.
5. Transfers!!!! stickin with Elder H* I'm excited for the next transfer, and the best part is that I know it's Heavenly Father's will. :)
6. That means I'm probably staying here til the end of the mish.

No comments:

Post a Comment